- Since 1971, HJC has specialized in manufacturing motorcycle helmets exclusively.
- The combination of this extensive specialized manufacturing experience, innovative ideas, and reasonable pricing resulted in HJC's success in worldwide markets.
- It is HJC's continual goal to provide high quality, comfortable, and reasonably priced helmets to motorcyclists around the world.P.I.M.
- Plus Construction:Hybrid composite shell made from a blend of glass fiber, carbon fiber, aramid, and organic non-woven fabric.Provides shock-resistant performance, more comfort, and helmet lightness.Reflective patches on lower rear neck area help increase nighttime visibility.Ventilation System:Dual-purpose top vent: Two-stage intake and exhaust operates simultaneously for maximum air circulation.New lower vent for maximum air intake.Open / close rear vent maximizes air flow from front to back.P
- Uses the HJC HJ-26ST Shield as a replacement or upgrade.
Free shipping on orders over £50. All orders are shipped within 24 to 48 hours of you placing the order, depending on your location and the fastest available service. The typical delivery time frame is between 3 to 7 business days you may receive your items much earlier. All orders are shipped with a tracking number so you can track it every step of the way! Packages may be faced with delays beyond our control such as customs or postal delays. Please allow extra time for delivery if you are outside the UK.
Returns Our policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases. Additional non-returnable items: - Gift cards - Downloadable software products To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Refunds Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. Late or missing refunds If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected] Exchanges (if applicable) We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected] We will provide you a location to return your item.Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to the address we provide when we you request a refund.You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs, if the item is not damaged or defective, for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.